One of the big features of LogicMail 2.0 will be internationalization. That means I'd like the user interface to work in more than just US English. However, I'm personally only fluent in US English, so I'm going to need help with this one. I know I have a lot of users all over the world, so it shouldn't be too hard to find a few of you to help out with this aspect of the project. So what do you need to help?
- Be familiar with the technical terms used in E-Mail clients between US English and your native language
- Be able to edit a text file in Unicode
- Being able to build and run LogicMail in the BlackBerry simulator is also useful, but not strictly necessary
- If you're curious, this is the actual file you will need to translate
- Be willing to revisit your translation as I add features and need more text translated
So if you're interested and willing, please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get started.