Help (#2) - Encoding error while forwarding (#143) - Message List

Encoding error while forwarding

Hi

we use Logicmail and are very satisfied with the programm. But now we run into a slight problem that I can't quite understand.

As soon as a message from certain senders is forwarded via Logicmail (Version 1.1.0) to our primary mail server (Lotus Domino) it is QP encoded and displayed as such in the Notes client.

I have yet to reproduce this error consistently which is my biggest problem. It also doesn't happen all the time. Somehow the information that the mail is Mine_Encoded is not transportet to the Domino Server correctly.

I also do not know if this is a problem with Logicmail, our postfix that handles outgoing mail form the BB devices or the Domino server but I would really appreciate any feedback on that matter.

• Message #433

Version 1.1.0 is very old and not actively maintained, and might have bugs in how it decodes and encodes messages. At this point, I recommend stepping up to the latest development build (i.e. 1.9.1.x), which might resolve your issue. If it doesn't, a more detailed bug report would be helpful.

Subscriptions

Moderation